The Institute for Community Design (IFCD) seeks a confident-rich and healthy way of life for rural people. Our institute was established in 2012, a non-profit organization based in Japan to cooperate and work together for future betterment all over the world.
A Worldwide Cooperation for Connecting People to People
The IFCD is a platform where people can access to the world to exchange their knowledge and experiences on development issues. We provide opportunities to increase the number of people with a confident-rich and healthy life.
To Contribute Holistic and Alternative Development Approaches
The IFCD is established to contribute stable lives for rural people as well as to secure rural areas and people’s confident-rich lives through researching, designing and implementing various kinds of development strategies/approaches.
Institute for Community design
Dr. Koichi Miyoshi
February 21st, 2012
- Establishment: Established the NPO in Beppu city, Japan.
- Moving: The office moved to Oita city, Japan.
- Moving: The office moved to Tama city, Tokyo, Japan.
Board of Directors
- Koichi Miyoshi (President) Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
- Yumiko Okabe (Executive Director/Bureau Chief) currently in the Doctoral Program at Yokohama National University
- Michiyo Sumida (Executive Director)
- Yukio Yotsumoto (Executive Director) Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
- Saki Furuya (Executive Director) All Nippon Airways
- Katsuyuki Uchida (Auditor) Oita Nordic Walk Association